...when your partner or people from your social circle
threaten or exercise violence?
- Call the police for help - save the number 133 in your cell phone; emergency calls work even without balance or a SIM card.
- Try to leave the house and go to a public place - if this is not possible, go to a room that can be locked (make sure in advance that it has mobile reception).
- Try to call for help (neighbours/friends)
- If there are weapons in your house, inform the police immediately.
- If you witness violence or see somebody being threatened, call the police immediately. Your call can save lives.
- Help us prepare a customised security plan for you.
- Talk to us about a customised solution for your situation and legal